Get in touch

Please contact me using the details below if you have any questions you want to ask about me, or any issues you want to raise with me. You can also meet with me at one of my constituency surgeries.

If you live in another constituency, you should contact the Assembly Member for your area. If you are a resident of Cardiff West (see map), my staff and I will always try to help. In some instance though, your MP or local councillor may be better placed to help you. Here is a quick guide to help you decide who might have responsibility for the issue you are concerned about.

Constituency Office

for Cardiff West residents in need of help or advice, or general enquiries:

National Assembly for Wales

for information or events in the National Assembly for Wales, or general enquiries:

feedback form


This helps us prevent spam, thank you.